Portable Retractable Banner with Stand
- Banners feature high resolution digital printing on luxurious fabric
- Available in two sizes: 23.5" wide x 72" tall and 33" wide x 80" tall
- An attractive, sleek stand in anodized silver with chrome finish endcaps and a streamlined base design
- Comes complete with base, toolless quickrail, hybrid bungee/telescoping pole and carry bag
- Chrome finish endcaps
- Weighted base for stability
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Protective foam padding in bag
- Easily stores and sets-up in a snap
- Purchase Retractable Stand without Banner
Banner Hanging and Finishing Options from PraiseBanners®
Step 1: Decide which type of Banner hanging option is right for you:
Banner Pole Hems: Allow you to hang your banner on a stand or wall mount system using rods to support the top of the banner. Most of our banners come with a pole hem in the top and bottom. Use a bottom rod in your banner for a smoother appearance. Our banners have a horse-shoe cutout in the back to allow you to attach the rod to the vertical pole.
Banner Grommets: Grommets are a good choice if you are going to use an X-Banner stand or attach your banner to supports using rope or sturdy string. Banners made with grommets are non-returnable as they are considered custom items - so be sure this is what you want when you choose this option.
Step 2: Choose your Banner Stand or Hanging Hardware:
Available in two sizes and adjustable to fit a variety of banner sizes. These stands are sold in sets so that you have a banner stand and pole - everything you need to make a beautiful display. The floor stand is flat allowing you to decorate the bottom with flowers or potted plants.
Fits banner sizes 18" x 5', 2' x 6' and 3' x 5'. When you need a lightweight, portable solution, try our X-Banner Stands for Easy Set Up and removal. Even includes a store-n-tote bag.
These work great when you don't have room for a stand or just want to adorn your walls! Choose from a variety of banner hanging options.
Retractable stands are a great option when you need to store and transport your banners. The banner stores right in the stand!